Grants will be awarded on the 15th of every calendar month after the grant application deadline.
- Guideline adherence. Lesson plans must follow the directions outlined in each grant's description.
- Coherency. Lesson plans must be well-organized and well-written.
- Proper Grammar Usage, Punctuation, and Spelling. Lessons should contain no grammar, punctuation, or spelling errors.
- Curriculum Relevance. Lesson plans must be curriculum-oriented.
- Creativity and Fun. Lesson plans must be unique and exciting to implement.
- Student Involvement. Lesson plans must encourage student participation.
- Technology Integration. Lesson plans must incorporate technology.
About Digital Wish
Digital Wish is a non-profit on a mission to help teachers solve technology shortfalls in their classrooms. Apply for grants, create a wish list of technology your classroom needs, and share lesson plans and fundraising ideas with fellow educators across the country. Digital Wish also provides a searchable library of grants and a myriad of ideas for fundraising. The entire site is designed to empower teachers to find funding for technology for their classrooms.