ENDING FEBRUARY 21st!---GONE!
Educators across the United States are spending their own money to improve their classrooms. The Acer Classroom Technology Makeover is designed to help alleviate some of that burden for educators. We want to help outfit their classroom with the latest touch tablet technology. Tablets enhance the learning experience by making it more engaging for the students and encouraging collaboration to explore more!
We invite educators to submit a summary using video, images or text describing why their classroom deserves a makeover and demonstrating how they would use tablets to enhance the learning experience in their classrooms and help them explore more.
Nominate Your School Now
The contest winner will be determined by public voting and will receive a classroom set of Acer ICONIA W Series Tablets featuring Windows 8. Approximate retail value is $15,000 (for 30 tablets).
How It Works:
- Nominees/Applicants are required to provide a brief summary statement describing why their classroom deserves to win a makeover and how it would make a difference
- Applicants have the option to provide us with pictures (album URL) and/or a video (You Tube URL) of their classroom
- Only one nomination per school is accepted
- Acer selects 10 finalists from applicants
- Contest public voting selects winner from 10 finalists
- Submission is open to all educators in USA for K-12 students.
- Only one entry is permissible per school. We encourage collaboration between the school educators and students before submitting your entry.
- Submit a URL link to the video in the online nomination form. Do NOT send/email video as an attachment.
- Videos may be up to one year old and do not have to be created specifically for this contest.
- Entry must be submitted by an active educator.
- There is no entry fee.
- Video should be no more than five minutes.
- Videos should contain no profanity or objectionable content.
- Music and copyright laws apply.
- Entries will not be returned after the contest and become the physical property of Acer.
- Submission Begins: December 6, 2013
- Submission Deadline: February 21, 2014
- Finalists announced for public voting: March 3, 2014
- Voting Closes: March 31, 2014
- Winners announced: April 4, 2014